Collection of the best articles at this time

How to manage finances?

Many people (perhaps nearly all) have noted that financial problems. And many of them (including me) is actually a problem on how to manage finances. Idly browsing I found this way that I have outlined 10 ways to manage finances in order to stabilize the income and expenses.

Here are 10 ways to manage finance are:

1. Make a list of expenditures.
I usually go shopping or pay bills from it, means I only pay without making a list of what has been or will I pay. As a result I do not know how much my expenses each month (because my income is received monthly). Many have suggested that I make a list of regular expenses so that I can choose where the need can I reduce my income if it is not sufficient.

2. Reduce debt.
Usually if my money is not sufficient for me, so I took the debt. Indeed, my problem in this month completed, but what about next month? Well ... I grew taguhan ...

3. Make sure we have an insurance policy
Why ... why instead of insurance? Yes, my experience, sudden events such as illness is a new financial burden. Because in my list there is no plan if I get sick. Then why insurance? Because if I allocate funds in the bank, then if I hurt my funds will be reduced. But by having an insurance policy savings fund then I will remain safe.

4. Prioritize our goals.
This is hard. Since the purpose of allocating the money depends on each person. For example, for single people who are not married, the allocation of funds to spending a lot, play with friends, or other things. while for those who are married and have kids allocation of funds to mortgage, for example, education, pensions, etc.. The question is can we plan a fund for the home, children's education, retire when we are single and not married?

5. Start learning to invest
Looking for information quiet place to invest is easy and not time consuming. So there is nothing wrong if we start looking for places to invest inormasi satisfying the needs of our lives.

6. Start investing.
If we've found the right place to invest, invest immediately. Being late is very unfavorable conditions.

7. Invest funds taratur.
Yes investments aimed at long-term. Should be used in accordance with the objectives of our investment. Consistent.

8. Invest funds in many sources.
The analogy, if we look for sources of water, make sumus as much as possible. If one well is dry, then there are still other wells.

9. Keep track of our investments.
Check regularly the development of our investment.

10. Think about the next generation.
Allocate funds and plan to create a legacy.

How to above may have been many who know, just to remind you who read it.
May be useful.